LABEL EVERYTHING: Please write your child’s name on EVERYTHING. Your child’s items look just like everyone else’s. Things get lost, misplaced or accidentally picked up by someone else, especially clothing: Gym clothes, sweaters, jackets, etc.
Assignment Notebooks will be given to student by the school. Please do not buy your child a separate planner.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY: Binders, Trapper Keepers, etc. They do not need them and we are limited on space! Also, do not buy pencil sharpeners, fad eraser toppers, pens, etc. Just the required supplies!
• Two (2) Spiral Notebooks – Single Subject; any color
• Two (2) Two-pocket folders – Any color
• Ten (10) #2 Pencils (PLEASE PUT NAME ON EACH)
• Two (2) Eraser (not on a pencil/not a pencil topper)
• One (1) Elmer’s Glue Stick
• One (1) Pair of Scissors – sturdy enough to cut folded paper
• One (1) Colored Pencils (12-count is good) or One (1) Box of Crayola Crayons
• One (1) Pencil Bag
• Bookbag/Backpack – NO WHEELS (per the Parent/Student Handbook)
• Four (4) Boxes of Tissues
• Two (2) Rolls of Paper Towels
• One (1) Roll/Container of Wipes (for cleaning hands)