LABEL EVERYTHING: Please write your child’s name on EVERYTHING. Your child’s items look just like everyone else’s. Things get lost, misplaced or accidentally picked up by someone else, especially clothing: Gym clothes, sweaters, jackets, etc.
NO Toys of any kind!! Not even for recess. All toys will be confiscated and not returned!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY: Crayons, Scissors and a Zipper Pencil case (These will be provided). No Trapper Keepers, etc. They may not use them and we are limited on space! Also, do not buy pencil sharpeners, fad eraser toppers, pens, etc. Just the required supplies!
• A Belt – Students must wear a belt with uniform pants and shorts.
• Pencils – No. 2 pencils. Have at least 4 at all times, extras are great
• Erasable Pens – Blue or Black Only. 4 or 5 of the erasable type, since the 4th graders are just learning to use a pen. After several months, any type is fine, but only blue or black ink.
• Markers – One (1) box of Crayola, round-tipped
• Colored Pencils – One (1) box of 12 or more colors; Crayola or Pentel
• Glue – Elmer’s (white only)
• Plastic Supply box – for markers, scissors, etc.
• Filler Paper – Two packs to start with. Get the WIDE RULE (not in a tear-out notebook, please). Replenish as needed.
• One (1) 2-inch, 3-hole binder
• One (1) 1 pack of dividers with pockets – to go in binder
• Six (6) 2-pocket folders – Without clasps inside;
• Four (4) Spiral Notebooks – At least 75 pages. Do not buy the kind with sections.
• Homework Assignment Book – T he school will provide this. Please do not buy one, as we will all use the same kind.
• Kleenex – Two (2) large boxes (any brand) 175 count, so everyone brings the same amount.
• Wipes – Two (2) boxes or refill packs of Quilted Northern, Cottonelle or a similar brand. We use a lot of them for Breakfast, before lunch, projects, They’re great!!
• Bookbag – A backpack is best – ROOMY. Do not buy the kind with wheels, as your child will not be able to use it (per the Student Handbook)