LABEL EVERYTHING: Please write your child’s name on EVERYTHING. Your child’s items look just like everyone else’s. Things get lost, misplaced or accidentally picked up by someone else, especially clothing: Gym clothes, sweaters, jackets, etc.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY: Large binders or Trapper Keepers; we are limited on space in the classroom. There are certain supplies that we will need during the school year. I will send home a note to let everyone know ahead of time. Extra supplies should be kept at home. The kids lose them and play with them. Volunteers are always welcome.
• Five (5) Two-Pocket Folders – Green for English/LA; Blue for Math, Orange for Religion, Red for Science and Yellow for Social Studies
• Five (5) one-subject spiral notebooks – Green for English/LA; Blue for Math, Orange for Religion, Red for Science and Yellow for Social Studies. DO NOT bring extra spirals and expect to tear out and hand in work on paper with “ragged” edge
• One (1) 1½ inch binder
• One (1) pack of dividers for binder (8 or 10 count)
• Two (2) packs of loose leaf paper, wide ruled (for turning in class work and homework)
• Two (2) packs of Black or Blue Pens
• Eight (8) Red Pens
• Two (2) 12-pack of pencils (extras are strongly encouraged)
• One (1) pencil box
• One (1) small pencil sharpener with a catch for pencil shavings
• Three (3) large boxes of tissues (more may be needed throughout the school year)
• Three (3) rolls of paper towels (Greatly Appreciated – more may be needed throughout the year.)
• Two (2) box of disinfectant wipes (Greatly Appreciated – more may be needed throughout the year.)